Parade Boot - Made to Order
Made to Order
✂️ Make the Parade Boot - Made to Order your own!
We have great customizations available so that you can make the Parade Boot - Made to Order truly reflect your personality.
Just purchase the base shoe, and one of our expert shoemakers will reach out to help you pick from a number of components and finishing options.
Crisp, precise stitching makes this elegant urban lace-up boot versatile in its style and fit. Derived from the army Parade boot, this boot innovates a classic pattern with its silhouette and durable craftsmanship.
With a sole built and tested for the highest level of comfort and a grip that never fails, you'd be hard pressed to find another boot quite like it.
Black, Brown, or Charcoal Nubuck
Goodyear welted sole
Dayton stamp on quarters
Brogue detail on quarters and toe cap
Vibram 430 mini lug outsole
Biltrite full heel
*Leather laces shown sold separately.
At Dayton Boots SIZE MATTERS. We offer three sizing options; size yourself, remote fitting and in store fitting.
Dayton Boots fit similarly to UK men’s sizing. This typically means one full size down from your standard North American sneaker size. *** IE: NA 8.5 would be a Dayton 7.5.*** Dayton sizing will typically be down 3 full sizes down from a US Women’s sneaker.
If widths options are available, pick a narrow width if you know you have a narrow foot or want a snugger fit. Or, pick a wider width if you know you have a high instep, wider foot or want a little more room.
If you already own a pair of Dayton boots or are confident in your size you can size yourself. Remember your Dayton size is one down from your normal North American sneaker size. If widths are available, pick a narrow width if you know you have a narrow foot or want a snugger fit. Or, pick a wider with if you know you have a high instep, wider foot or want a little more room. Choose: I know my Dayton Size.
If you are unsure of your size but can’t make it to our store we can remotely fit you via our online sizing exercise. All orders will receive a sizing exercise after purchase. Choose: I need help with Sizing. (Note $10 service fee)
For in store sizing, place an order by selecting one size down from your normal North American sneaker size and note that you’d like to come into the factory store and have our experienced staff confirm your Dayton size. Choose: I’ll come into the Original Factory Shop.
Wohlford & Co footwear is based on UK men’s sizing. This typically means one full size down from your standard North American men’s sneaker size and two and a half sizes for women. For example, a men’s NA 8.5 would be a Wohlford 7.5, and a women’s NA 8.5 would be a Wolhford 6. Please refer to the sizing chart.
If widths options are available, pick a narrow width if you have a narrow foot or want a snugger fit. Or, pick a wider width if you know you have a high instep, wider foot, or want a little more room.
For in-store sizing, visit us during our store hours.
🍺 We have beer!
If you have any sizing questions, please feel free to contact us.
Made To Order (MTO) means you can choose the leather, sole type etc., and our bootmakers provide you with the best possible fit from our STOCK SIZES AND WIDTHS.
- We do not do steel toe/work boot MTOs.
- We do not consider orthotics. Customers may come into the shop to see if their orthotic fits in one of our stock-size boots. We do not make medically prescribed footwear.
- We do not do custom-fitted/bespoke boots.
- All measurements submitted by customers are considered final and accurate. Wohlford is not responsible for customers submitting incorrect information - Please measure three times!
- Your Pre-Order is subject to approval by our Wohlford bootmakers. You will receive communication within 72 hours of placing your Pre-Order with approval or rejection of your order.
- Order rejection is solely based on foot size/width/volume that we simply cannot accommodate.
- If your order has been rejected, you will receive a full refund of your deposit amount within 3-5 business days.
- If you have any questions please email email@example.com and we would be happy to walk your through the entire process.