Thank you for choosing Wohlford & Co - we're confident that they'll be the best boots you'll ever buy.
If you are unsatisfied with your purchase for any reason, please contact us so we can arrange a repair or refund.
We ship Wohlford & Co. boots from the factory store in Vancouver to the far reaches of the world.
Please note that these shipping costs and times are estimates. The shipping costs will be calculated based on where you live and which boots you've ordered, when you place your order.
All orders over $200 to destinations in Canada and the United States qualify for free shipping.
Shipments to the United States may incur duties and taxes.
International, including Japan and Europe: From $120, 5-7 days via courier.
You may incur additional duty and taxes, which are payable on receipt.
We're so proud of our handcrafted footwear that we offer a lifetime warranty on our boots. Please note:
- This warranty covers manufacturing defects, in workmanship and materials.
- The warranty does not cover general wear and tear, or lack of conditioning and care.
- Any repair work not performed by Wohlford & Co. may void the warranty.
- Any warranty returns, exchanges and/or repairs will be assessed and performed at the sole discretion of Wohlford & Co.
Exchanges and returns
In the unlikely event that you're not happy with your boots, please contact the factory store to arrange an exchange or return. Please note:
- Any returns being shipped back to the factory must be approved in advance by Wohlford and Co. - please contact us at +1 604 253-6671 for assistance. Unauthorized packages may not be accepted.
- We will only accept returns or exchanges received up to 30 days from delivery of your merchandise, and which include the proof of purchase.
- Shipping is non-refundable. You are responsible for all shipping costs back to and from the factory store.
- Items must be returned unworn and in the original condition.
- Any credits issued will be applied to the credit card or other payment method used in the original purchase.
- All Sale, discounted and clearance item sales are final and not eligible for exchange or refund.
- Wohlford is not responsible for any additional shipping costs for returns or exchanges. We will not accept packages that have not been pre-authorized by our staff. Packages should only be sent via the postal service of your country and be marked as "CANADIAN GOODS RETURNED" for repair, exchange or warranty. You are welcome to separately insure for whatever amount is appropriate. We will not pay any courier company brokerage or other fees.
Note on Sizing
Sizing is your responsibility. Our sizes are true to size according to our guidelines. If we provide guidance on sizing choice, it is only that; guidance based on your declared typical runner sizing and self measurement. High quality leather footwear should fit snugly and may rub or have pressure spots initially. With wear, your footwear will form to your individual foot shapes and ideally become the most comfortable footwear you own. Foot conditions like bunions, corns, neuropathy, etc. require orthopaedics and/or custom lasts and accommodations. We currently do not provide these services.