#MyDaytons Content Rules
1. ENTRY: No purchase necessary to enter or win. Contestants will enter by submitting photos via social media either on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter and by using the hashtag #MyDaytons
2. ELIGIBILITY: This contest is open only to residents of Canada and the United States who are over the age of 19. Employees of Dayton Boots (along with its contractors, affiliates and subsidiaries) and their families are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law. Contestants residing in those areas where the contest is void may participate in the contest but may not win any prizes.
3. WINNER SELECTION: Employees of Dayton Boots will judge the contest. Winners will be chosen from a list on eligible entrants. All decisions of the judges are final.
4. PRIZES: Winners will receive a tin of Dayton Boot's OK Oil, with a maximum value of no more than than CAD $40.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winners will be contacted via the service via which they submitted their entry within 14 days after the determination date. Inability to contact a winner may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS:
a. Participants hereby grant Dayton Boots a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide license to broadcast, publish, store, reproduce, distribute, syndicate, and otherwise use and exhibit the Submission (along with their names, voices, performance and/or likenesses) in all media now known and later come into being for purposes of trade or advertising without further compensation. Particpants represent and warrant that they have full legal right, power and authority to grant Dayton Boots the foregoing license and if applicable, have secured all necessary rights from any particpants in, and contributors to, their Submission in order to grant such a license.
b. Dayton Boots is under no oblication to use any Submission or return the Submissions to particpants.
c. Winners will be required to execute and return a Certificate of Eligibility, Consent and General Release form within 14 days of notification. Non-compliance within this time period may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Any income tax liability is the sole responsibility of the winner.
7. USE OF CONTEST INFORMATION: All entries become the property of Dayton Boots.Dayton Boots reserves the right to use any and all information related to the contest, including submissions provided by the contestants, for editorial, marketing and any other purpose, unless prohibited by law.
8. NOT ENDORSED BY FACEBOOK: By participating in this contest, you acknowledge that this contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and release Facebook from any and all liability arising from or related to this contest. The information you are providing for this contest is being provided toDayton Boots and not to Facebook, and will be used to notify you if you have won, and to imform you about special offeers fromDayton Bootsand our trusted partners.
9. CONDUCT: All contest participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Dayton Boots in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering with the entry process, the operation of its web site or is otherwise in violation of these rules.
10. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY:Dayton Boots is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected email or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. If for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort,Dayton Boots may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. Entrants further agree to releaseDayton Boots from any liability resulting from, or related to participation in the contest.
11. WINNERS LIST: The names of the winner may be obtained by sending a self-addresses stamped envelope to: Social Media Contests,Dayton Boots.
2250 E Hastings
2250 E Hastings