The Dayton Service heritage boot is made on our 11377 last based on a vintage Canadian Military design. Essentially made for the "Everyman" and designed for hard wear and comfortable long use, we offer this in standard E and EEE widths/volumes; more widths are available made-to-order.
- 6-7.5 ounce full grain upper leathers for fit and durability
- Goodyear welted construction for superior support, weather resistance, durability and easy resoling
- Leather lining, insole and heel counter stiffeners for fit and comfort
- Full length 1/4 inch cork fill for cushioning
- Steel shank for long lasting support
- Bellows tongue for weather resistance
Wohlford & Co footwear is based on UK men’s sizing. This typically means one full size down from your standard North American men’s sneaker size and two and a half sizes for women. For example, a men’s NA 8.5 would be a Wohlford 7.5, and a women’s NA 8.5 would be a Wolhford 6. Please refer to the sizing chart.
If widths options are available, pick a narrow width if you have a narrow foot or want a snugger fit. Or, pick a wider width if you know you have a high instep, wider foot, or want a little more room.
For in-store sizing, visit us during our store hours.
🍺 We have beer!
If you have any sizing questions, please feel free to contact us.
This boot is available in the following boot lasts.