Take care of your investment
Wolhford Boot Care
There are over 230 steps in hand-crafting a pair of Wohlford Boots, a labour intensive process that very few of the world’s bootmakers still use today. Wohlford Boots are hand-crafted using the same exacting methods in the same Vancouver factory store for nearly 70 years
Follow these boot care tips to ensure your Wohlford Boots stay in the best condition, and they'll last you for years.
- Only use Wohlford OK Oil for your footwear - using other, non-natural foot care products may void the warranty
- Regularly remove all mud, dirt, concrete, etc, from your boots. Over time these items will deteriorate the boot materials.
- Do not put your boots in front of a direct heat source.
- If you wear insoles, remove them from time to time to air out your boots
Breaking in your Wohlfords
Wohlfords are hand-crafted with premium leather, which means breaking in your boots will take a little extra investment of your time and patience.
Your investment will ensure your boots will give you the ultimate comfort for years to come.
Tips on breaking in your boots
- Pre-treat the product with Wolhford OK oil or some premium leather care product
- Wear them for no more than 2-3 hours the first few times and every other day
- Utilize boot trees between use
- Gradually increase your wearing time to your comfort zone
- Continue to treat your product with Wolhford OK Oil or other premium leather care product
Wohlford & Co. OK Oil has long been recognized as one of the finest leather conditioning and treatment products in the world.
Developed by Dayton's founder in the 1940s, OK Oil blends natural ingredients which help preserve and extend the benefits of premium quality leather, by protecting the leather and helping it to resist the effects of moisture and water.
Today, the same original secret formula is still carefully mixed by hand in small quantities in the Wohlford factory store. With regular applications, OK Oil conditions, softens, preserves and protects your fine leather products.
Try a little OK Oil, your boots and all your fine leather products will thank you for it!
Each OK Oil Jar is 4oz in volume, and 7cm tall by 6cm diameter.
Ok Oil will darken the leather when applied.
This content type will accept rich text to help with adding styles and links to additional pages or content. Use this to add supplementary information to help your buyers.
You can use product metafields to assign content to this tab that is unique to an individual product. Use tabs to highlight unique features, sizing information, or other sales information.